Thursday, January 21, 2010

Blog #3 My Goals in Terms of Film Making

When I first came to college I wanted to be an Electrical Engineer. I had taken two internships with an Electrical Engineer and realized I couldn't be an engineer for the rest of my life. So I decided to change my major to undecided. I was sitting in introduction to Mass Com on day and this guy decided to do a video for this class project that the students had to do and BAM.. POW.. Gee Wilekers BATMAN!!! That was the day that I met my love.. I soon purchased a video camera from Walmart and we have been happily married ever since. I love making videos it doesn't matter what kind. I still haven't decided what I am going to focus on yet when it comes to film production, but I hope to gain as much knowledge that I can gain while I take classes at the U of A. Although know some knowledge when it comes to film production, I need to learn the correct way to do things. Mostly when it comes to lighting and sound. That is what I really hope to gain from taking this TCF course.

No comments: